MBA Rendezvous

MBA education shapes your career


After my result of B. Com honors I was really upset as I missed percentage which would have got me admission in PG. I felt lost but my professor guided me to take up CAT plus two other exams from XAT, NMAT, SNAP or MAT.  

After having cleared two exams with valid scores, I got admitted in one of the prestigious B school at Mumbai. Today I am proud of my MBA qualification because of the sheer fact that not only I got placed in good company but I am able to relate my theory to work in my organization also.

The other day in my office when we were told that our sales promotion of our prestigious brand has bounced back and dealers are not picking our brand, we had to strategize to stop our competition which was playing spoilt game. I must admit that it is my MBA education that helped me to think with most practical ideas. We added freebee of our 4th line product with our existing promotion and neutralized previous flaws. As a result we continued with our leadership in market.

MBA education taught us to become thinker & doer with disciplined positive attitude so that we can preempt moves of competition, well in time.

3 comments:

  1. Real-hand experience story is really inspiring for MBA aspirants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi are using WordPress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!
    breeches clothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. partywear lehenga saree
    You have done an excellent job in passing out the message through this blog, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete