MBA Rendezvous

GD is test for participation and communication


The other day when my date came for GD session, on that day morning I developed stomach ailment and had to consult doctor who gave me pills so that I am okay within time and I can participate in Group Discussion

But somehow or the other I couldn’t recover and continued with stomachache that hampered my participation in Group Discussion. I could only muster confidence to speak one line conclusion on topic. But seemed that was noticed by selection panel members.

Later when I was declared successful in GD, I realized that it is because of my understanding of topic I was able to conclude in effective manner. Thanks to my beforehand preparation which I started, the moment my entrance exams were over. 

Let us be clear that personal ailment, anxiety, stress or fear psychosis will have nil effect on GD selection panel, the only tuning point for being successful at Group Discussion is how you communicate at the best with analytical way on topic and how you conclude. 

Posted By: MBARENDEZVOUS.COM 

No comments:

Post a Comment