MBA Rendezvous

GD / Group Discussion Tips


The other day when I got invitation letter to attend GD, I felt happy as that heralded my admission process for MBA almost getting completed. But with the immediate other thought which gave shiver in my spine was that if I am rejected then I will be out of competition. 

The above happens with all of us but I would share actual reality of attending Group Discussion / GD. The moment I was in room where selection panel was sitting, we were put at ease and in such a polite & in most courteous way; we were given GD Topic with usual conditioning of time etc. 

We, as group started discussion in a way as if we were friend to each other but we never lost focus on topic and all of us got our own individual time to say and elaborate on topic. We all concluded in the best manner and consensus was achieved to communicate one line message on the GD topic

Selection panel got mesmerized with our participation at Group Discussion; we were told that entire group is successful and now eligible for PI

Later, we realized that our discussion with focus on topic, domain knowledge and Interpersonal skills helped us to reach consensus. These were the turning points which gave us success at Group Discussion.  

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your information .this information is useful for those seeking MBA admissions in India
    .

    ReplyDelete