MBA Rendezvous

Refrain from blaming luck for your failure



I am not lucky, I belong to poor family, I could not afford higher studies, if at that time I could have got the guidance I would have also raised. These all are lame excuses.

We must refrain ourselves not only to narrate but to think like that. Blaming luck is wastage of time & energy as others will not take the point and chances are high that it may turn out to be inferiority complex which is injurious all the way. 

Equation in any case has changed & it is now 90:10 that is hard work followed by luck. After having worked or executed as per plan, whatever are left over chances based on hard work can be termed as luck. 

MBA aspirants who wish to clear CAT can’t afford to think in any term other than well planned preparation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment