MBA Rendezvous

CAT 2012 Essay Writing: Practice is the need of the hour!


Describe Situations that you face. This is the best way of practicing essay writing. You should write or describe any situation, special or not so special, in your own words and a flow which should get better with time. This will make you confident of describing your thought using apt words. This will help you achieve a goal overcoming resistance in CAT 2012.

Get your essays reviewed thoroughly. First, get someone to review the grammar. Then get 2-3 friends and colleagues to read your essays. Take the feedbacks constructively. Don’t be defensive. Listen to all the feedbacks and edit your essays. Remember that you would not be the ones reviewing your essays. It would be others. So look at your essays from others’ eyes as competition is tough at CAT 2012.

If you are keen on any one or more than one B-Schools, you should research about the same and try to tame the pattern of their essay topics.

Go ahead and practice a lot to achieve mission CAT 2012.





Author: MBARENDEZVOUS.COM

1 comment:

  1. My point exactly, we will get better in time. My problem when I was in my school days was that writing essay in school. I didn't even bother to read some tips on effective essay writing. I could describe but I can't really arrange the words to get a better flow of the sentences. That time, "essay help" was there for me for my research and term papers.

    ReplyDelete