MBA Rendezvous

MBA gives you cutting edge


The other day when I joined pharmaceutical company in Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune , I was the youngest as Management Trainee but sooner I found that I am amongst young men who were in their late twenties or early thirties. All of us were working in Sales Department and had to visit our customers who were essentially Doctors.

My colleagues who were non MBAs wondered that why I joined company after having MBA degree from prestigious B school?  Even I wondered what is that which I can do differently to prove the point to my organization that management of customers also takes you a mile extra.

Gradually I customized customers and segmented them as per our product mix, in addition to this we targeted them with limited but relevant sales promotional material which competitors did not think of. All efforts culminated not only for capturing extra market share but we created new platform for the launch of new products also as per demand of market.

I realized that it is my MBA education which shaped my DNA to think and act differently, analyze, think beyond horizon and communicate effectively.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment